C-19 Safer Offices
Preparing for the return to the office during the COVID-19 pandemic and not sure where to start?
With organisations planning to return to the office there are important measures that need to be considered concerning safe working. We understand that the office of the future and the way we work may change forever, but that the immediate challenge is reopening offices safely. A plan can be used in the company’s Risk Assessment providing guidance for staff to be used along with physical measures put in place on site.
Axiom Design have been working with organisations using our extensive workplace design experience to produce safe distancing office plans and practical solutions to issues raised by Covid-19.
Safer Offices solutions include:
- Entering/exiting the building
- One way route around the office
- Allocating social distance safe desks
- Review the use of kitchens, toilets, and lifts
- How many staff can be accommodated safely
- Re-purposing communal spaces/item
- Protective screens and other products
- Advising on safety space markers throughout all areas
- Highlighting hazardous areas.
A visual plan can be used in the company’s Risk Assessment providing guidance for staff to be used along with physical measures put in place on site.
*Small Office package for an office of about 10 people, starting from £500.00 plus VAT with client provided current AutoCAD files*
Would you like a helping hand? Contact us to discuss your organisation’s requirements.